How PharmKent is best suited to serve our Community
• Our Professional Staff have been certified and trained in the science of cannabis to help you cope with your ailments. Our advisors include a licensed pharmacist with a Masters in Public Health.
• Our modern facility provides you with a safe, secure and personal experience. We feature private consult areas/rooms to tailor medicine to your ailments/conditions.
• Our medicinal cannabis products will be lab certified free from pesticides and contaminants. Our products will include oils, tinctures, balms, featured flower and are selected from top Maryland Growers and Processors.
• We will offer discounts for repeat patients and Veterans.
• We value our physician, care provider and vendor relationships.
• Our board of advisers is dedicated to the highest ethical and regulatory compliance so you may be safe and secure.
Learn about cannabis from the experts. Read articles from this resource site.
Americans for Safe Access
Discover how to talk to your doctor about medical cannabis, how to become a state-authorized patient, basic science and legal rights for patients, how to safely use medical cannabis, and how to get involved with medical cannabis advocacy. Visit this resource site.
NORML: Working to Reform Marijuana Laws
Currently, more than 60 U.S. and international health organizations support granting patients immediate legal access to medicinal marijuana under a physician's supervision. Visit this resource site.
If you’ve been considering getting a medical marijuana recommendation from a physician, you may be wondering about the difference between…
The fall of 2017 will promise to be a benchmark season for the medical marijuana industry in Maryland. With some…