According to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC), patients diagnosed with one of the following severe, debilitating, or life-threatening medical conditions, are afforded legal protection under the Maryland Medical Marijuana law:
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that results in a patient being admitted into hospice or receiving palliative care; or
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment of a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that produces: Cachexia, anorexia, wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures or persistent muscle spasms.
Medical Cannabis has Proven Effective for these Conditions and Diseases. (note: always consult with your physician on medical cannabis treatment for your symptoms):
- Chemotherapy-related nausea
- AIDS HIV
- Crohn’s and other Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Long Term or Chronic Pain
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Hepatitis C
- Mood Disorders
- Muscle Spasms and Multiple Sclerosis
- Depression, Bipolar Disorders
We have selected Indicas, Sativas and Hybrids for their ability to treat your symptoms. All medical cannabis is tested for quality.