Our PharmKent Team is expanding and we are looking for more people to join our team of friendly, intelligent, individuals who are ready to have a fun time working together to create a positive environment for both customers and one another.
We want to build an atmosphere that combines professionalism and fun, leaving customers both satisfied with their experience and looking forward to their next visit. We understand that good customer service comes from happy employees, so the right team member will be enthusiastic, self motivated, hard working, clean, organized, and team-oriented.
Please be aware: despite the nature of the position, you may not consume marijuana/be stoned at work. If that is something that you are unsure of your ability to comply with, please do not apply.
The right applicant will also meet the following requirements:
- ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS & SOME HOLIDAYS
- Moderate cannabis product knowledge
- Pass a background & drug test
(if you are a medical cannabis patient, THC in your system will not affect your ability to be hired)
- Reliable transportation
- Moderately technologically literate
- Able to submit results of a typing test
- Able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Friendly; able to speak with customers as well as get along with coworkers
- Solid problem-solving & critical thinking abilities
- Able to work in a fast-pace / high-volume environment
- Able to keep personal life separate from work
- Eager and quick to learn
If we believe you may be a good fit for our company, you will be contacted to set up an interview.